Get the skills you need for the next step in your career and apply for the Spotcap Fintech Fellowship for the academic year 2019-2020 in the UK.
The call is open for the high performing UK students, who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework at an accredited British university.
Spotcap UK Ltd empowers SMEs with tailored finance, allowing them to focus on what really matters – their business. It has given thousands of business owners the confidence, security, and freedom to achieve the vision for their business. It is available in five markets globally.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives candidates the opportunity to grow and expand their abilities through comprehensive. It provides with world-class education qualifications in collaboration with prestigious universities across the world.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
Spotcap Fintech Fellowship for Students in the UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: Spotcap UK Ltd
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Spotcap Fintech Fellowship for Students in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in Fintech-related fields (finance, business, management, engineering, computer science)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have an offer of admission to a master’s or MBA program at an accredited British university, starting in 2019 and study a fintech-related subject, with an intention to work in fintech upon graduation.
How to Apply for Spotcap Fintech Fellowship for Students in the UK
- How to Apply: To be considered for this program, claimants are needed to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at any UK university. After being registered, seekers submit an online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a CV and cover letter, which should include the following points: Tell us about you, what sparked your interest in fintech, how would your studies support a career in fintech.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, aspirants are recommended to hold their bachelor degree certificates with academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: Seekers must have to meet the English language requirements for enrolling at the university.
Benefits: The fellowship will be awarded worth up to £8,000 towards the cost of a master’s degree or MBA.