Do you love the idea of studying abroad, but thinks that you can’t afford the cost of travelling? Then this Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Travelling Fellowship is a wonderful opportunity for you to complete your dream to study abroad.
With the support of the University of Birmingham, The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust is running this educational program for the citizens of the UK for undertaking undergraduate or postgraduate studies abroad.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for UK citizens.
The University of Birmingham received its royal charter in 1900 from Queen’s College, Birmingham which was founded in 1825. It is a public research university which ranked 14th in the UK and 79th in the World.
Why should go for this program? In this program, you have a chance to travel the world in search of innovative solutions for today’s most pressing problems. You will study at the world best universities with the best academic facilities.
Application Deadline: September 17, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the United Kingdom.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, and Social Sciences at any university in abroad.
- Admissible Criteria: You must age 18 or over when you submit your application form (or turn 18 by the end of that year). Those who have previously unsuccessful applicant, or born in Northern Ireland, hold an Eire passport and are resident in the UK can also apply. Furthermore, if you are resident in the Channel Island or the Isle of Man, and if you reside in British Overseas Territories, or serve abroad in the Armed Force or as a diplomat then you are eligible.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying to this grant, then you have to complete a simple online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Right now, no additional documents are asked by the organization.
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma for an undergraduate degree and an undergraduate degree for postgraduate level.
- Language Requirement: Be good in the English language.
Benefits: In this study abroad program each grant is individually calculated and depends on the project, the destination(s) and the duration of travel (4-8 weeks). A Churchill Fellowship offers full funding to travel anywhere in the world.