Thinking about pursuing a master’s program in the UK? Take a look at the Strathclyde Business School masters programmes program which is a worthy opportunity to studying in the UK presenting by the University of Strathclyde.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
The admirable choice for EU candidates to get a master education in the UK.
The University of Strathclyde was established in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute. It is a public research university situated in Glasgow, Scotland and which received its university status in 1964.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? At this university, applicants will learn from award-winning teachers and researchers. They will get a friendly environment to study their program in a good way and also, get facilities such as workshops, cultural programs, and etc for enhancing the knowledge in different fields.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: The UK and EU candidates are worthy for this chance.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program in the fields of Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Strategy and organization, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, and Management Science at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must not hold any other award from the same or any other university in the UK at the same degree level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Those candidates who will enrol in a master’s degree course at the university will automatically be awarded from the grant according to their academic merit and financial condition.
- Supporting Documents: Income certificate, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a scan of the passport should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Must have a bachelor’s degree in order to apply to this course.
- Language Requirement: It is expected from students that they have good English language skills.
Benefits: Total 20 educational awards are available in this program and each will provide £3500 for helping the tuition fees of the recipients.