If you wish to complete your education from a reputable university, then you are eligible to apply for a Deans Excellence Scholarships program which is organized by the Strathclyde Business School at the University of Strathclyde.
Helping the high achievement applicants from the world-wide for pursuing their studies in a good manner is the main perspective of these educational awards.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A fab choice to study postgraduate in the UK.
Established in 1948, the Strathclyde Business School offers courses for business education and management development. It is one of four faculties forming the University of Strathclyde.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? The university offers a flexible, innovative learning environment where students enjoy a first-class teaching experience using state-of-the-art facilities. It helps aspirants to choose the best degree program according to their interest and develop their personality with a good communication manner.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible for these grants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students are worthy to join a postgraduate degree program in the field of Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Strategy and organization, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Management science.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and be on track for a First Class degree result.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants are advised to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university in Glasgow. They will be automatically considered for the funds after the registration in a full-time degree course.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Must hold a first-class bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test for showing the English language ability is required to study this program.
Benefits: Total 15 bursaries are available which will cover £10,000 towards the tuition fee.