Emergency Dentists USA is delighted to announce the 4th Annual $5000 Video Scholarship – 2019. The scholarship is open to students of all majors, high school and college who are eighter the United States citizen or a foreign citizen residing legally in the USA.
The topic of the video submissions for 2019 will be: Tell (or enacted for them), will you like the superpower and how will you use it to make better dental health among all people!
Inspired by urgent care medical clinics, Emergency Dental Care USA is a different kind of dental practice. The mission of Emergency Dentists USA is to provide their customers with the best possible dental care at their exact moment of need.
- Applications Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is available for High School and College student.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be given in the field of dentistry.
- Scholarship Award: They are going to be offering an Annual $5000.00
- Nationality: Any United States Citizen or Foreign Citizen residing legally in the USA can apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to United States Citizen or Foreign Citizen residing legally in the USA.
- Entrance Requirements: No employees of Emergency Dentists USA or family members of employees may apply or win the scholarship.
- Students of All Majors, High School, and
- Any United States Citizen or Foreign Citizen residing legally in the USA.
The applicants can apply through email.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit their video link through email at [email protected]
- Video must be from 60 seconds to 120 seconds long.
- They want to make this as easy as possible for submissions, so you can submit your video to any video sharing site like YouTube or Vimeo and send a link to this address, along with your name, the school you attend, and your contact information.