The purpose of this scholarship is to provide an opportunity to the students to earn an education in the field of science.
Victoria University of Wellington is a higher education and research institute which awards academic degrees in various academic disciplines. Universities typically provide undergraduate education and postgraduate education.
Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
Victoria University of Wellington Averil Brent Scholarship in Science Description:
• Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue graduate & postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The scholarships are available to study in the field of science.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarships will be awarded to the students up to $2,500.
• Number of Scholarships: Two Scholarships are available.
• Nationality: The scholarships are available for the New Zealand and Canadian citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand.
Eligibility for the Victoria University of Wellington Averil Brent Scholarship in Science:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available for the New Zealand and Canadian citizens.
• Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
The Scholarship shall be open to New Zealand and Canadian citizens.
The Scholarship shall be open to full-time female students studying any area of science, including Architecture and Design, from 300-level, BSc(Hons) and Masters papers by course work.
Victoria University of Wellington Averil Brent Scholarship in Science Application Procedure:
How to Apply: Submit the application form online by 31, March 2019. To apply for a scholarship, include a completed scholarship application form together with your full application package during the application period.